1. A Smart Phone, Pad, or Laptop/Desktop computer with Zoom working. To access Zoom go here and follow the easy steps https://zoom.us/. ( do this WAY ahead of the class to account for figuring it all out).
2. Wi-Fi connection is best, but Zoom can be run through your phones cellular connection as well.
2. Earbuds or external speakers to hear the music and instruction fully.
3. Access to free SoundCloud playlists.
4. A safe, cleared enough, private enough space to drop-in, stay present, let go, and dance.
5. YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE 8AM SUNDAY . See and fill out form below.
SUNDAY COMMUNITY WAVE:
10:00 am - 11:30 am.
10:00 - 10:15: Arrive by 10:00 am sharp with video on, to see and be seen, to orient and allow for any technical problems to be solved.
10:15: Meeting doors lock. Chloe begins the session. Focus for practice & container are set.
10: 30: Everyone presses play on playlist. Everyone except Chloe turns video OFF.
11:20: Video comes back ON for closing "Circle" & sharing
11:30: Session Ends. Space is left open till 11:45 for people to "hang out" if desired.
YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE 8AM SUNDAY MORNING
Registrations received after 8am will not be accepted.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a preparation checklist and session guidelines.
At 9:45 on Sunday, you will be sent another email with the Zoom &
SoundCloud link's - right before the session begins.
Your support and contributions will enable me to keep offering my work in the world. Anything helps and nothing is expected. Suggested donation range for one session is $5- $15. Thank you.