These sessions offer a structured and guided 5Rhythms experience for home practice. They are formatted for giving participants time to connect to community and time to drop in to their personal, embodied, physical practice. A firm container and focused intention are set. A guided journey through the 5Rhythms is shared through the technology of Zoom & Soundcloud.
Sundays 10 am - 11:30 am
You must register before
9am on Sunday morning.
1. Access to Zoom on a Smart Phone, Pad, or Laptop/Desktop computer. To get Zoom go here: https://zoom.us/.
(do this WAY ahead of the session to account for figuring it all out).
2. Access to free SoundCloud playlists.
2. A good Wi-Fi Connection.
3. External speakers or headphones to hear the music and instruction fully.
4. A safe, cleared enough, private enough space to drop-in, stay present, let go, and dance.
5. To register before 9am MT Sunday morning.
9:45: Meeting opens. Technical support is available for 20 min.
10:00 - 10:05: Arrive with video on, to see and be seen, to orient and allow for any technical problems to be solved.
10:10: Meeting doors close. Chloe begins the session. Focus for practice & container are set.
10: 15: Everyone presses play on playlist. Everyone except Chloe turns video OFF.
11:15 ish: Video comes back on for dancing together, closing circle & sharing.
11:30: Session Ends.
You will be sent a confirmation email with the Sunday Session Zoom Meeting Link, guidelines and instructions.
Will be given once you are IN the Zoom meeting on Sunday. Look for it posted in the Chat when you arrive in the meeting.
Please email email@example.com
Anything helps and nothing is expected. Suggested donation range for one session is
$5.00- $15.00. Thank you.